Search the Virtual Catalysis Centre by our research themes.
New Catalytic Reactivity
New Catalytic Technology
Catalysis with Materials
Catalysis for Sustainability
Energy Efficient Catalysis
- Catalysis for Sustainability
- Can we develop catalytic processes that convert renewable resource feedstock’s into new chemicals and fuels?
- Catalysis with Materials
- Are novel functionalized materials capable of performing as efficient catalysts to improve industrially important processes?
- Energy Efficient Catalysis
- Is catalysis capable of delivering energy efficient processes for the fine chemical production?
- New Catalytic Reactivity
- Can we fundamentally change the way we make molecules by developing new reactivity concepts and catalysts to make synthesis efficient, cheap, and quick?
- New Catalytic Technology
- Can new technology strategies lead to a step change in how we discover new reactions and catalysts, optimize processes, and manufacture value-added products?
- Non-native Biocatalysis
- Can we unlock the catalytic efficacy of enzymes beyond their native function to dramatically expand the biocatalysis toolbox of synthetic transformations?